The OpenRFA platform allows you to download a truncated shared parameter list in the even that you do not need the full definitions file.
On the approved shared parameters page, the sidebard has a number of filtering options (Figure 1):
- Name: Enter keyword(s) you would like to search for within a parameter name. Due to the nature of our standard naming convention, it is recommended to limit your search criteria by name to as few characters as possible. For example, try searching for Air vs AirFlow.
- Data Category: Use the control or shift key on your keyboard to select multiple data categories to filter.
- Data Type: Use the control or shift key on your keyboard to select multiple data types to filter. These are the data types that define the type data that Revit is intended to store.
- Group: Use the control or shift key on your keyboard to select multiple groups to filter. These groups are used in the Revit UI to organize shared parameters at time of insertion to a model.
- Filter: Executes the filter as conffigured in fields 1-4.
- Clear: Resets any filters that are set to the current page.